ABB Recruitment 2024 for its Accounting & Reporting Analyst-Payble, ABB Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you ar interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: ABB
Role: Accounting & Reporting Analyst-Payable
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
ABB Recruitment 2024
You will be working as Master Data Analyst and will be part of Finance Services business for Finance and Accounting Operations division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Accounting and Reporting Manager-Accounts Receivable and will be responsible to supports account receivables and/or credit activities in line with defined strategies, policies, and procedures. Responsible for managing and analyzing accounts receivable data, ensuring accurate financial reporting and compliance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- 0 to 1 year experience in Order to Cash process [O2C], covering customer master data, cash application, reconciliation, collection management, reporting and accounting
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of data governance principles and practices
- Updating and maintaining customer data records in the database, including customer contact details, addresses, billing information, credit limit etc. and other relevant data as per ABB policy
- Performing regular data audits and validations to ensure the accuracy, completeness and consistency of customer data. Identify and rectify any data discrepancies or errors
- Implementing and enforce data governance policies and procedures related to customer data laid down by ABB
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate customer data across various systems and platforms, ensuring data consistency and synchronization
- Generating reports and provide insights on customer data metrics, trends and patterns to support decision-making processes
- Identifying areas for process improvement related to customer data management. Propose and implement solutions to enhance data quality, efficiency and accuracy
How To Apply For ABB Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive