ABB Recruitment 2024 for its Discovery Trainee, ABB Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in 2022/2023 Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech Degree. If you are interested, Plase apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: ABB
Role: Discovery Trainee
Batch: 2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs. – 8LPA(Expected)
ABB Recruitment 2024
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as a Discovery Trainee and will be part of Motion Business Area for Service division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Service Manager and will be responsible for executing the assignments of low complexity as per agreed timeline and standards using established solutions and
supporting the development of technical expertise solutions and services.
- B.E / B. Tech students graduating in 2022 / 2023
- Fresher’s with aggregate of all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationship
- with others
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team
- Should be eager to learn about self, others and ideas seeking exposure to new and challenging
- Demonstrating a high level of self-belief and motivation. Showing drive and ambition for
- broader responsibility
- Working independently using solid competency in technologies, tools and methods to solve critical issues
- Coordinating with relevant functions for resolution of technical issues in their area of expertise
- Determining offered solutions and product versions including the extent of standard and non-standard
- solution scope to meet low to high complexity customer requirements
- Supporting technical reviews and participating in core technical meetings
- Building network internally and externally for exchange of information, best practices and lessons learned
- Actively supporting technical resources in specific area of expertise
- Proposing and initiating actions to mitigate and control risks
How To Apply For ABB Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive