Airbus Careers For its Associate Engineer/Engineer, Airbus Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply canddiates should have degree in Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Airbus
Role: Associate Engineer / Engineer Mass Properties
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
- To support the design and development of Overall Aircraft level target weights and to track aircraft weight and CG evolution throughout the development phase.
- Develop mass models for loads calculation, inertia models for aircraft simulation for different configurations and support special requests
- Perform weight and CG estimations to support aircraft sales campaigns
- Drive the designers, risk sharing partners of Airbus and vendors for the design with respect to weight targets.
- Prepare component weight and CG data for Weight review meetings and design progress meetings.
- Support Aircraft delivery weighing inspection, calculating delivery aircraft weight and supporting technical reports for weight and balance manual.
- Calculate weight and CG impact for Customer modifications, Service bulletins, Weight repercussions & Technical repercussions
- Alert Weight and Balance (W&B) Specialist on any important discrepancy between Estimated, Calculated, and Weighed values and verify that corrections are applied.
- Above all to drive innovation and bring new technology adaptation to aircraft design.
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Good logical reasoning, analytical skills,( Data Analytics preferable)
- Basic understanding of Aircraft design and sub-systems.
Tools: Catia V5, PDM systems, Programming skills (PYTHON or MATLAB preferable)
How To Apply For Airbus Careers?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive