Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React, Airbus Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for canddiates in Any Batch. In order to apply, canddiates should have degree in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Airbus
Role: Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Graduates
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 1000000 INR – 1464000 INR
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023
- Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
- When you begin your career with us, we accelerate your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Experience. You are part of a 2 year programme where you develop your professional skills, build your networks, locally and internationally, and gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. You are part of a global community, so we bring you together once a year for a global graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
- Above all you will have the opportunity to do your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world & if you are ready to join and be part of this journey please apply above.
- To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate you have:
- A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Skywise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Skywise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimisation, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350, A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and Airnav suite for documentation, Skywise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet…
- Digital Operations and Innovations team is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM, DTO and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. Methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
- You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a Associate System Engineer and can expect to be involved in the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- Development using technologies – Java , React, AWS
- The ability to be self aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
- You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a JR10217625 #AGGP2024 #AGGP2024 – Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React and can expect to be involved in the following:
- We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with development experience as Intern
- Strong Knowledge and Coding abilities using Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Test automation knowledge (XUnit, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Advanced level of English.
- You will be part of a team in Bengaluru
How To Apply For Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive