Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Support Engineer, Amazon Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, canddiates should ahve degree in Bachelor’s Degree/MCA. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/MCA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
- “Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
- Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
- AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs.
- We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA.
- We do every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems.
- We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
- The AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
- As a member of the AISPL Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive