Arcadis Hiring News 2024 for its Graduate Consultant, Arcadis Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for canidates in Any Batch. In order to aply, candidates shold have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Arcadis
Role: Graduate Consultant
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Arcadis Hiring News 2024
This role is part of Arcadis’ Global Excellence Centre (GEC) and will join our 3,000+ talented individuals working in India, Romania, and Philippines, in partnership with Arcadis’ offices globally. The GEC brings key capabilities and capacity to support our clients seamlessly around the world. For those in GEC there are options to be dedicated to one country; developing deep knowledge and strong relationships, as well as opportunities to be part of teams working truly globally as a centre of excellence, offering diversity and variety. Arcadians are by nature, globally minded and culturally aware, and Arcadis strongly believes in flexibility which enables change over time as your career progresses. The GEC model is well embedded in Arcadis, and the strong relationships that exist between our global offices are truly unique.
- Providing environmental reporting and data management support, maybe utilize databases like Locus EIM, EQuIS
- Developing and generating the formatted reports, charts, EDDs, etc.
- Assist senior colleagues on multiple projects and deliver with high quality within deadlines.
- Processing data from intrusive site investigations (for example geological logs, chemical laboratory data and geotechnical laboratory data) for presentation and interpretation as required by the Project Manager.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, and performing other general administrative duties. Assist in budget implementation, forecasts, and administration.
- Fulfilling duties within the Arcadis business management system including the completion of mandatory training, timesheets and other submissions as required.
- Freshers graduated from relevant colleges/ universities
- M.Sc/M. Tech degree in Geology, Environment, or a related subject
- Theoretical knowledge on Environmental Site Assessment (ESA).
- Knowledge in digital tools and languages like R Studio, Python, KNIME and Power BI are a plus.
- Proficient in commonly used Microsoft Office 365 apps
- Networking, communication, and people skills
- Strong organisation skills – ability to work independently and as a team and ensure communications are effective.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in working hours
How To Apply For Arcadis Hiring News 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive