Autodesk Recruitment 2023 For its Apprentice, Software Engineer, Autodesk Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in 2023/2024 Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Autodesk
Role: Apprentice, Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023/2024 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Autodesk Recruitment 2023
As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining software applications. Your responsibilities will encompass several aspects of software engineering, including front-end and back end development, testing, and data analysis. You will use your expertise in core programming languages, database management, cloud computing, and advanced mathematical concepts to create high-quality software solutions. We are looking for
Full Stack Developer:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement software solutions
- Utilize cloud computing platforms, particularly AWS, to deploy and scale applications
- Create and maintain data models to support application functionality
- Engage in testing and debugging of software to identify and resolve issues
- Ensure code quality and maintain a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
You will ensure the quality and reliability of our software. Proficiency in testing and debugging, with an understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) is crucial for this role.
Understanding of Cloud Platform (e.g., AWS), CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes, and version control systems (e.g., Git). You will help improve our development and deployment processes. Understanding of system designs concepts are valued.
Knowledge in Salesforce development and integration modules. You will work on API application development and integration tools. Knowledge of Oracle and database schemas are important for success in this role.
Data Engineer/Data Analyst:
- We are seeking a Data Professional with the relevant experience or understanding of data analysis, data modelling, and database management concepts.
- You will work with various database technologies, including RDBMS and NoSQL, as well as data warehousing and cloud services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team is highly valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field
- 2023 and 2024 graduates only
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking
- Solid grasp of statistical concepts
- Communication and presentation skills
- Detailed oriented
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
How To Apply For Autodesk Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive