AVEVA Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Software Developer, AVEVA Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candiates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candiates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: AVEVA
Role: Software Developer Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
AVEVA Off Campus Drive 2023
R&D at AVEVA Careers:
- Our global team of 2000+ developers work on an incredibly diverse portfolio of over 75 industrial automation and engineering products, which cover everything from data management to 3D design.
- AI and cloud are at the center of our strategy, and we have over 150 patents to our name.
- Our track record of innovation is no fluke – it’s the result of a structured and deliberate focus on learning, collaboration, and inclusivity.
- If you want to build applications that solve big problems and do impactful work, join us!
As an Software Developer Graduate ar AVEVA Careers, you will :
- Be an integral part of Product/Scrum team to understand, define, and test solution requirements in both On Premise and Cloud environments.
- Develop applications using cutting edge technologies likes .Net Core, Microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, SQL, Analytics and Machine learning which meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in-quality
- Participate in Scrum meetings with other team members such as sprint planning and estimating; backlog refinement; daily Scrum meetings; sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Author, review, execute, maintain, and test applications.
- Develop, build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment, test suits and test automation frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance test automation suites using frameworks and tools.
- Be involved on the define, design, build, and test solutions for the key enterprise client projects using AVEVA portfolio products and the latest cutting-edge technologies like .Net, microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, and SQL
- Be responsible for developing SSRS reports using Reporting services, SQL
- Be working on database for mapping the reports and testing the developed reports as per the project requirements
- Performing Quality Assurance Testing on application to ensure they meet project requirements
- Be responsible for deploying industrial solutions into AVEVA’s cloud or at customer’s infrastructure
- Have opportunities to network, collaborate and improve your domain skills such as MES, SCADA, Realtime Optimization, Supply Chain, Workflow, Digital Twin
- Write/debug automation test scripts for testing customer centric solutions
- Must have regular BE/BTech degree pursuing
- Average aggregate 65% and above with no backlogs
- Strong analytical skills, Communication, Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge on software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Good Problem Solving and Requirement understanding skills as well as a postive attitude, ability, and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Organization: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment, so time management and effective prioritisation will be essential
- Customer focus: You’ll be working directly with our customers. Being able to listen to them and understand their requests, and then address them in a proactive and consultative manner, will be part of your day-to-day
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to enjoy getting stuck into problems. Troubleshooting and solving challenging problems is a big part of this role.
Benefits at AVEVA Careers:
- Competitive pay
- Mentorship: You will be assigned a technical mentor to guide you during your internship
- Continuous Learning: In-office training in defensive programming, debugging, and more
- Learning Series: You will learn more about AVEVA from meeting with our Executive Team and Business Unit Leadership Team members.
How To Apply For AVEVA Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive