BlackBerry Internship 2024 for its Software Development Trainee, BlackBerry Drive is oeganizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters/Phd degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: BlackBerry
Role: Software Developement Trainee
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
BlackBerry Internship 2024
- Opportunity to work with Product Engineering Team(s) at at BlackBerry | QNX.
- As intern with the team, you will get exposure to QNX Real-Time Operating System and Hypervisor.
- You will get opportunity to develop, design, test, and analyze various aspects of RTOS and other components including Cloud enablement and reducing developer friction at Center of Excellence, Hyderabad.
- You will also have an opportunity to write software requirements, automation scripts, and participate in design discussions.
Length of Term: 6 months
BSP DEVELOPMENT (What you will do):
- Build and test Board Support Packages for various controllers including ARM & x86
- Design and develop Device driver and board bring up for various boards and peripherals
- Test and automate various test cases using C, Shell scripts and Python.
TEST ENGINEERING (What you will do):
- Develop automated tests and Write python code to automate things for BSP or QNX in cloud
- Testing the QNX solution including creating and executing test cases, analyzing test results, debugging and verifying
- Innovative in automating and faster validation of BSPs for different platforms
List Education level required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or others in) :
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Systems Engineering / Software Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Any other equivalent/relevant Software Engineering program.
Who we are looking :
- Knowledge and interest in operating systems (RTOS)
- Strong knowledge in C, Assembly and Python programming
- Knowledgeable in developing automated tests and testing tools
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Curious attitude and self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with excellent time management skills
Above and beyond:
- Passion for excellence and a strong proponent of bridging knowledge share and collective effort between groups throughout an organization
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and concepts
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, Git and Docker
- Experience in developing software for embedded system
Student Life :
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
How To Apply For BlackBerry Internship 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive