Candence Hiring News 2024 for its Intern-Marketing/Intern – Product Validation, Candence Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech. If you are interested,
please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Candence
Role: Intern-Marketing/Intern – Product Validation
Batch: 2021/2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Candence Hiring News 2024
Cadence is seeking an enthusiastic design intern to be part of its dynamic web marketing team, which is focused on enhancing user experience to optimize lead capture, generate sales, improve conversion rates and delight our customers. This position plays a key role in supporting the overall marketing mix for Cadence and offers the opportunity to be involved in creating customer-facing websites for one of the industry’s leading technology companies.
As a web design intern, you will collaborate with designers, developers, and stakeholders to redesign the website for improved performance and engagement. This internship will help you acquire design skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital design and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. This position reports to the Web Project and Design Manager.
- Assist Senior Designers with web projects: digital strategy, UX research and development, UI design, prototyping, testing, and quality assurance.
- Create responsive designs for a fluid, efficient, and consistent experience across all devices.
- Use, refine, and create components for our expanding design system.
- Develop and maintain UI, graphic design and interaction specifications.
- Document, review, and analyze user interface design and content.
- Prepare and optimize images and assets for web publication.
- Check cross-browser compatibility of web pages.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge on Design
- A portfolio of design projects required
- Proficiency in design techniques, such as user research, concept sketching, storyboarding, UI design patterns, interaction prototyping, etc
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools – Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills; proficient in English
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
- They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
How To Apply For Candence Hiring News 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply for Bangalore : Click Here
To Apply For Noida : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive