CoinSwitch Recruitment 2024 for Software Development Engineer I (Frontend), CoinSwitch Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: CoinSwitch
Role: Software Development Engineer I (Frontend)
Experience: 1+ Year
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
CoinSwitch Recruitment 2024
As a Frontend Developer, you would be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting, reusable and efficient front-end systems that can drive complex mobile applications.
- 1+ years of experience in developing front-end for large-scale app-based consumer-facing products.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience building reusable front-end components
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong CS, HTTP and network fundamentals
- Good understanding of software algorithms and data structures
- Must be hands-on in writing code and unit-tests.
- Should have an understanding of RESTful APIs and be comfortable with API Integration
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for the CoinSwitch platform, with a particular focus on performance.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of front-end components to ensure optimal performance and a bug-free user experience.
- Work closely with backend developers, designers, and product managers to ensure seamless integration of frontend and backend components.
- Maintain documentation of frontend code, development processes, and best practices
- You will constantly look for optimising applications to handle high scale.
- You will keep yourself updated with the latest web technologies coming up in the market and suggest ways to implement them in our system.
How To Apply For CoinSwitch Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive