Dastuche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Data Sceince/ Data Analyst, Dastuche Bank Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, canddiates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Dastuche Bank
Role: Data Sceince/ Data Analyst
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai/Pune
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Dastuche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- Data Scientists build and maintain data systems. They construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support company requirements.
- Data Scientists are tasked with managing and organizing data, while also keeping an eye out for trends or inconsistencies that will impact business goals. It’s a highly technical position, requiring experience and skills in areas like programming, mathematics and computer science. But Data Scientists also need soft skills to communicate data trends to others in the organization and to help the business make use of the data it collects.
Your key responsibilities
- The Experience Reporting & Analytics Team (ERA) will deliver a step change in proactive data management and analytics across End User Computing. Supporting the definition and control of End User Data Architecture together with automated reporting, self-service data provisioning and predictive analysis will establish ERA as the consulting partner of choice across EUC.
- Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centers such as London, Bangalore, and Jaipur.
- A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimized, and that the client experience is positive.
- We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
- The role is to perform a number of key functions that support data quality of instrument reference data within the firm.
- This role forms part of Data Quality Operations team within Instrument Reference Data Services. Key responsibilities include day to day exception management, managing consumer queries and compiling daily metrics.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Performing and/or managing various exception management functions across data quality functions for all asset classes, across regions (APAC/EMEA/NY)
- Responding to consumer queries including analyzing the issues raised and recommending remediation to address the issues
- Ensure accurate, timely and completeness of reporting
- Perform root cause analysis of exceptions with investigation & appropriate escalation of any significant issues found to senior management to ensure data quality standards are maintained
- Escalate any risks or issues to manger/management as part of the BAU activities
- Support activities related to application adoptions and migrations onto Instrument Reference Data Strategic platform in collaboration with technology partners
- Ensure timely resolution of data challenges received by working with internal and external stakeholders
- DWS, publicly listed asset management division of Deutsche Bank, is one of the world’s leading investment management organizations with over €800 billion of assets under management. DWS provides flexible products and solutions to a wide range of investment opportunities across all asset classes – from pooled funds to highly customized portfolios for a wide range of investors and offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes.
Your key responsibilities
As a Data Scientist – Product you are part of the Product Analytics team in the global Product Division:
- Conduct independent research regarding assets & flows, performance and perform competitor analyses across all asset classes and regions
- Drive research on ESG related topics and sustainability trends such as net zero or biodiversity
- Support analysis of technology trends such as tokenization and AI and their adoption in asset management
- Support regular creation and automation of standard reporting
- Perform regular or ad-hoc analyses in Excel, develop & draft new reporting / analysis formats and standardization / automation of existing processes and use cases
- Meaningful presentation and commentary of results in PowerPoint (incl. Think-Cell)
How To Apply For Dastuche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Pune : Click Here
To Apply Bangalore : Click Here
To Apply Mumbai : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive