Deloitte Job Vacancy 2024 for its Associate – Analyst, Deloitte drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.Sc/BCA Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Deloitte
Location: Across India
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Deloitte Job Vacancy 2024
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte’s purpose, commitments, and impact.
- Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc.)/ Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) – Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security specializations only who will clear in 2024 with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no active backlog
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platforms
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added advantage
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects across Risk and Financial Advisory.
You will have the opportunity to work across diverse Operating Portfolios and Industries, housed under Portfolio-wide, Operating Units. Our dynamic structure enables our professionals to specialize on their skills, while keeping our businesses agile to the current critical needs of our clients and capture developing opportunities in the evolving markets.
You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like access control, identity, authentication, cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, penetration testing, threat modeling, risk analytics, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls to name some key areas.
In this role, you will build on your foundation in technology and business to be able to manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi-geographic time zones).
Your experiences could include:
- Improving risk management operations by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs to address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability in safeguarding their mission critical assets
How To Apply For Deloitte Job Vacancy 2024 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive