Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Analyst, Deloitte Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate/Masters Degree/MBA. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Deloitte
Qualification: Any Graduate/Masters Degree/MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
Looking for candidates who can support our strategic marketers with targeted research, communications, campaign support, event planning, and reporting, by leveraging strong marketing research, storyboarding, data analysis, and presentation skills. Someone with experience in external research, market sensing, marketing communications, reporting, building relationships, sharing new ideas, and working in teams, is open to learning and can quickly adapt to the changing business requirements.
- Any Graduate degree
- MBA or an equivalent Master’s degree
- Experience of 1-2 years in external research and interaction with marketers based in the U.S.
- Sound knowledge of professional services marketing, digital platforms, and secondary research skills
- Exposure to information and databases such as D&B Hoovers, BoardEx, Cap IQ, Thomson Reuters, Gartner/ Forester, Factiva, etc.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats
- Basic understanding of key digital and social media channels and content platforms – website, email, webcasts, podcasts, ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. and how they help drive client engagement
- Ability to combine research findings with the knowledge of digital marketing channels and offer recommendations that inform marketing/campaign strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be innovative, take initiative, and adapt to changes per the business requirements
- Attention to detail with strong ownership of the tasks assigned
- Excellent team player with experience working in virtual teams
- Ability to understand the big picture and deliver as per the expectations with limited guidance
- Responsible for supporting Deloitte’s U.S.-based Functions SMs with work products such as Competitive Intelligence reports, SOV analysis, Market Assessment reports, executive profiles, and other client-facing materials
- Develop strong client relationships and drive successful marketing programs through deliverables like Cross Board Analysis, list building, marketplace reports, ROI analysis, etc.
- Regularly interact with marketing teams to understand and adapt to the changing requirements and priorities
- Develop insightful reports, support events, and curate content for internal and external communications to help the leadership to take strategic decisions
- Perform account-based research including event participation, social media, executive movements, alumni connections, etc.
- Conduct company and industry research, analyze, and share observations/ insights in a presentable format
- To analyze Deloitte and its competitor activity specific to a function on a regular basis and share updates with the client team
- Adherence to the processes, protocols, reference material, and tools for developing deliverables
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive