Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate Analyst, Deloitte Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should ahve degree in Bachelor’s /master’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Deloitte
Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s /master’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- We are looking for highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail to be part of the Deloitte US Strategy in India.
- The role provides an opportunity to work on strategy and competitive intelligence projects that involve conducting research, and analysis, and preparing reports for Executive leaders of the US member firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BBA/BCom/BSc)
- 0-1 year of service experience in a Strategy/Planning and Reporting experience desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced skills on Windows operating system
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills/tools
- MBA or master’s degree from a reputed school
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a research and analysis role
- Good understanding of business issues (knowledge of professional services industry will be an added advantage)
- Experience in secondary research and utilizing tools and databases such as Factiva, Hoovers, CapitalIQ, Gartner, Forrester and others researching solutions, frameworks
- Strong technical skills especially in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and MS Access
- Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. R, Tableau) would be an added advantage
- Excellent writing skills and ability to present complex ideas succinctly for senior executives
- Having a fluency in spoken and written English, with excellent executive presence specific to interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Gathering competitor data and information using internal and external research resources such as industry journals, analyst reports, stakeholder interviews and information databases
- Tracking competitor business developments such as financial reporting, leadership changes, services and alliances introductions, strategic initiatives etc.
- Supporting and reviewing quantitative and qualitative analysis including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, client portfolio analyses, business and financial modelling, operations analyses, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of databases, public sources of information, and/or industry specific sources, databases related to professional service industry
- Working with large datasets and analyze information to draw meaningful insights
- Analyzing and summarizing research results, and preparing deliverables for senior executives
- Applying established tools and methodologies to support business decision-making
- Bringing a strategic mindset and critical thinking skills with ability to execute on details, while remaining flexible in an evolving and ambiguous environment
- Collaborating with team members on projects
- Building relationships with onshore colleagues and help build consensus and achieve goals through influence
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive