Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2024 for its Intern and Apprentice, Diebold Nixdorf Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Diebold Nixdorf
Role: Intern and Apprentice
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2024
The role is an individual contributor role within an established software product development team and can understand and analyze assigned tasks, and requirements very well. Should be able to implement, automate, and test end to end solution.
- Fulltime Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology and Electronics & Communication, MCA, MSc) with a minimum of 70% grade
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and algorithm skills
- Good understanding of at least one programming skills ie..C++/Core Java/C# .Net
- Good communication and interfacing skills
- The ability to work in teams, global environment, and partner effectively
- Passionate and enthusiastic about exploring and self-learning new functional and technology areas with the latest trends, and developments in the relevant business industry
- Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Familiar with APIs, Web Services (REST, SOAP), Microservices
- Understanding of unit testing framework (nunit, junit…), system integration tests, API tests using JMeter/SOAPUI/Postman
- Automation skills using Selenium or other framework
- Exposure on Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Understanding of application server (Tomcat…) on Linux/Unix/Windows platforms
- Good knowledge in interacting with RDBMS (i.e. Oracle/MYSQL/MS SQL)
- Good understanding on shell scripting
- Java / C# .Net or any programming language certification
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps relevant knowledge
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…), development, security related courses or certifications
- Understanding of security protocols, encryption/decryption technologies
- Toolset awareness – GIT, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Code Coverage, Jenkins/Teamcity/TFS
- Understand the product functional and technical aspects
- Ensures timely delivery and excellent quality of the deliverables for the product
- End to end story/task development, implementation and test automation
- Debugging and troubleshooting product functional and technical issues
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product, in a co-development mode
- Be part of teams in the design and development of new features and enhancements
- Adhere to standards and use best practices in software development and ensure adherence to agreed development standards
- Escalate and resolve timely, the technical and functional related issues to the next level
How To Apply For Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive