ECI Recruitment 2024 for its Associate Software Engineer, ECI Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: ECI
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Upto ₹ 5.5 LPA (Expected)
ECI Recruitment 2024
ECI is the leading global provider of managed services, cybersecurity, and business transformation for mid-market financial services organizations across the globe. From its unmatched range of services, ECI provides stability, security and improved business performance, freeing clients from technology concerns and enabling them to focus on running their businesses. More than 1,000 customers worldwide with over $3 trillion of assets under management put their trust in ECI.
At ECI, we believe success is driven by passion and purpose. Our passion for technology is only surpassed by our commitment to empowering our employees around the world.
- 0 – 2 Years of experience in Application Support or SQL Server, or any database.
- Should have exposure to at least one programming language.
- Should be strong in optimizing and writing SQL Queries – Stored procedures.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP S4Hana is a plus
- Experience with internal apps and application support
- Should be able to analyze problem and provide solution.
- Flexible enough to work as an individual contributor.
- Able to Support users on technical issues, data issues, problems related to the supported app or production.
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of providing technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Any certifications are added advantage.
- Ability to understand Data Modeling and Data Analysis.
- Knowledge or Experience on any other databases is preferred.
- Knowledge on any of the cloud technologies like Azure/AWS/Snowflake is preferred.
What you will do :
- Should be able to identify problems and coordinate with various teams across the organization and carry out activities related to the issue or development.
- Communicates with a line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining the root cause.
- Performs troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- Conducts root cause analysis.
How To Apply For ECI Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive