Finastra Off Campus Drive 2024 for its Software Engineer, Finastra Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for canddiates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Finastra
Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2024
About our FINStart Rotational Program
This unique development program is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career, by enhancing your skills, building meaningful relationships, and participating in challenging and innovative projects while rotating through various areas of the firm.
You will be supported with mentorship and training throughout the program to help guide your career development and while you take on various challenges you will get to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A development program designed to give you exposure to our different business areas within the Engineering paths to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12 months across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Engineering Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable technical skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
What you’ll need:
- A desire to learn and grow professionally across one or various functions within the firm
- Knowledge in Business, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a virtual environment as needed
- Within each rotation you will be placed into the engineering teams and will support on a variety of activities, for example:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
- Technical design, systems analysis, coding, unit and integration testing of changes to existing applications.
- Create Unit Tests, with the goal of increasing test coverage of overall system
- Support and Enhance Nightly Build Automations
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to deliver various technology solutions
- Be an active team player in an agile development environment
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Interpreting internal/external business challenges and recommending design solutions or best practices to improve products, processes, or services
How To Apply For Finastra Off Campus Drive 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive