Fisker Job Vacancy 2023 For its Front-End Developer, Fisker Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, canddiates should have degree Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Fisker
Role: Front-End Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.14.5 LPA (Expected)
Fisker Job Vacancy 2023
As a digital company that manages the entire car ownership lifecycle through our Apps and Website, providing a frictionless, innovative, integrated experience will be paramount.
This position is responsible for specific application development toolkit and proficiency of front end development. Uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed applications. Creating and defining business and systems requirements to address business scope and formulating documentation to support the development and implementation of technical solutions for Aftersales Service & Quality ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Highly motivated with very strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Flexibility to balance competing initiatives, multi-task between project development and customer support, and adapt to changing business and technical requirements
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment that values positive, collegial relationships among co-workers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
- Project Management skills is a plus.
- Expertise in using a specific application development toolkit and proficiency of front-end development coding languages.
- Exposure to Rest API, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular,React Js & Java
- Experience with scripting language such as Java scripts and data modelling, Data mining and SQL
- Uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed applications.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions.
- Actively work with teams to setup CI/CD pipeline and GitLab DevOps automation
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
How To Apply For Fisker Job Vacancy 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive