Flexera Hiring News 2023 For its Associate Software Engineer, Flexera Drive is organiizng Off Campus Drive for campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s or higher degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Flexera
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or higher degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.4 – 6LPA (Via AmbitionBox)
Flexera Hiring News 2023
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven experience in data analytics within an Agile software development environment
- Proficiency in Jira configuration, customization, and administration
- Experience with Jira plugins and add-ons for enhanced functionality
- Proficient in Power BI for data visualization and reporting
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid SQL skills for data querying and analysis
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data insights to multiple levels of the organization
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., GitHub) is a plus
Agile Data Analysis:
- Apply data analytics methodologies within an Agile framework to support tracking and reporting of the software development processes on all levels of the company (team, product, product area, and company leadership)
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile teams to gather and analyze data relevant to product and initiative goals
- Create comprehensive reports and visualizations for sprint and release performance
- Track and communicate key Agile metrics to stakeholders, identifying areas for improvement
- Customize Jira workflows and boards to align with Agile development practices
- Create and maintain automation rules using Jira Automation or custom scripts
- Implement scripted fields and advanced workflows to automate repetitive tasks
- Develop, maintain, and provide training to users of Jira reports, Advanced Roadmaps, and dashboards for various stakeholders
Power BI Development:
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports to visualize key Agile metrics
- Extract actionable insights from development data to enhance team performance and outcomes
- Integrate data from various tools and development platforms into a cohesive dataset
- Insure data accuracy and consistency across the product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with teams, product managers, operations, and leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement based on data analysis
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of Agile practices to enhance overall team efficiency
How To Apply For Flexera Hiring News 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive