Genpact Careers 2024 for its Management Trainee, Genpact Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree/MBA. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree/MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Careers 2024
In this role, you will execute the accounting tasks and processes assigned as part of the transformation projects with our client, ensuring the end output is 100% accurate and meets/exceeds client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters/MBA in the either of the following disciplines: business, finance, supply chain, accounting, analytics, engineering, or data management
- Experience into funds administration industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent problem solver, hyper logical and goal-oriented thinker
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills – in person & virtually
- Ability to work effectively in team environments
- Analyze and test Investor accounting system functionality across legacy system and go-to system
- Understand basic accounting concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel – VLOOKUP’s, pivot, power pivot, formulas, graphs etc.
- Understand the tasks that are assigned and share the output with the checker/reviewer and work on the feedback
- Contribute Process improvement ideas
How To Apply For Genpact Careers 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply for Bangalore : Click Here
To Apply For Noida : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive