GitLab Recruitment 2024 for Frontend Engineer, GitLab Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: GitLab
Role: Frontend Engineer
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
GitLab Recruitment 2024
Are you ready for a unique opportunity at GitLab? Join our dynamic remote team, working on the core of GitLab – the AI Framework. Your mission? To enhance the user interface of the AI Framework that supports other product groups at GitLab.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit team of specialists, collaborating remotely in an agile environment. Success is measured by your contributions to the user interface of the AI Framework, your ability to work collaboratively with the team, and your ability to deliver high-quality code on schedule. Why us? This isn’t just a job; it’s your chance to shape the future of AI-powered chat at GitLab. Your expertise in frontend development will be key to your success.
Ready to dive into the future of AI at GitLab? Apply now! We’re excited to meet potential candidates like you and welcome a new star to our team. Let’s shape the future together!
What you’ll bring :
- Significant professional experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Familiarity with AI technologies.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Develop features and improvements to the GitLab product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Backend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Represent GitLab and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 weekday and weekend and occasional night on-call rotations to assist troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
How To Apply For GitLab Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive