Google Internship Summer 2024 For its MBA Intern, Google Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. in order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s/Master’s or a Dual degree program. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Google
Role: MBA Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s or a Dual degree program
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Google Internship Summer 2024
Please complete your application before October 25, 2023.
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy
- Operations & Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Our Summer Internships start in April /May 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
This internship is intended for candidates in their first year of a two year full-time MBA or PGDM program.
Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Ability to solve strategic and complex business problems.
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills, and ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills and independent motivation.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
- MBA interns are placed in teams across the business according to their background and interests.Although the teams that we hire for change every year, here are some of the key role profiles that we look for:
- Business Strategy and Operations: Deliver the analytical insights our leaders use to enable us to innovate. Whether it’s identifying acquisitions and investments, monetizing strategies for products, or developing partners in emerging markets such as Africa and India, Business Strategy Googlers anticipate opportunities and execute programs critical to Google’s short- and long-term growth.
- Program Management: Overseeing day-to-day progress on large-scale projects, owning planning, execution, and communications, Program Managers play a critical role across various product areas and functions across Google, from Cloud to Devices and Services, and beyond.
- Sales, Services, and Support: Turn product innovations into vital client solutions. The foundation of Google’s success, the account managers, consultants and analysts in these roles are all dedicated to top-notch client service. Whether negotiating with companies, solving technical challenges for small businesses, or surfacing product ads in just the right place, we develop new business opportunities while increasing the use of our product offerings.
- Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs MBA and graduate students, globally, in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
- Internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
About the job
- This internship program is intended for students that are pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration in year one of the program, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
- Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill, while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through a unique speaker series.
- Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities in their host organizations based on their internship performance.
Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to give a meaningful contribution to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
How To Apply For Google Internship Summer 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive