Grundfos Global Graduate Programme 2024 for its Global Graduate Programme, Grundfos Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Grundfos
Role: Global Graduate Programme
Qualification: Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Grundfos Global Graduate Programme 2024
What is the program about?
Designed to prepare you for your next career step, the program consists of three eight-month rotations to accelerate your growth and unlock your potential.
Throughout the program, we will work together to find the best possible next career step within Grundfos. To get there, you will be both supported and challenged so you can grow the skillset and mindset to achieve your career and development goals. You will take increasing ownership of your own growth and development, supported by your cohort, people leaders and a broader network of caring and smart colleagues.
Continuous development opportunities will empower you to pump up your talent. We will also ensure that you are part of a local and global community, coming together as a group at least three times over the course of the program.
- A Master’s degree. (fulltime)
- 0-3 years of experience after graduation;
- The ability to create a significant impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A comprehensive analytical competency with digital and customer-centric mindset and flair for technology and digitalisation;
- Effective communication skills and excellent English.
Who are we looking for?
We’re seeking people who show a blend of curiosity, accountability, and the right balance of humility and assertiveness. We are looking for people with the following characteristics:
Self-Awareness: you recognize your strengths and areas for improvement, actively seeking and responding constructively to feedback;
Growth over comfort: you’re committed to personal development, consistently setting yourself beyond your comfort zone and embracing new challenges;
Adaptability: you can swiftly adapt to evolving circumstances, maintaining trust-based relationships;
Decisiveness: you can make informed decisions promptly, even when the information available is only “adequate”;
Influencing without formal authority: you possess the ability to achieve outcomes through collaborative efforts, engaging others without relying on formal authority.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who understand the value of continuous growth. The ability to remain curious over time and to consider diverse perspectives is a key factor to ensure we work, learn and grow together.
What’s in it for you?
Through our Global Graduate Program, it’s our mission to assist you develop and fulfil your aspirations, both career and personal. We are guided by our six core values, and you’ll find that your fresh ideas will be welcomed and make a difference in everything from local to large-scale global projects. You’ll meet colleagues from all over the world as part of your daily work, supporting and all the while broadening each other’s cultural horizons.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits include:
- Flexible working hours; home office possibility and equipment; up to 3 days’ paid leave for volunteering
- Parental leave support, internal well-being consultants and programs, engaging team-building activities
- Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
- Long-term career development with regular dialogue, as well as continuous learning and development opportunities
Want to learn more?
Are you ready to flow into the Stream Global Graduate Program? Please send your resume by clicking “Apply”.
You must attach:
- Cover letter explaining:
Why Graduate Program?
- Why should we consider you as our next Graduate?
- A few words on your international experience if any or what global collaboration means to you
- Academic records in English
- Please note: Two documents can be uploaded with your application and further documents can be uploaded when it is submitted (If the above mentioned documents are not included, your application will not be entertained)
What you can expect in the recruitment process:
- Submit your CV and Cover Letter
- Recorded video interview
- Short online interview
- Assessment (ability, personality and motivation)
- Final interview with case study
- Offer will be given latest mid May 2024
How To Apply For Grundfos Global Graduate Programme 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive