Guidewire Hiring News 2024 for its DevOps Engineering Intern, Guidewire Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in BA/BS Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Guidewirw
Role: DevOps Engineering Intern
Location: Work From Home(Chennai)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Guidewire Hiring News 2024
As a DevOps Engineer Intern for Guidewire’s DevSecOps team, you will build and maintain DevOps Tooling Infrastructure of our DevSecOps team to enable our internal teams to scale the Guidewire Cloud offering.
You will help to define the best practices and methodologies for infrastructure setup, upgrade, automation, and maintenance while collaborating closely with peers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Willingness to be flexible and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Working knowledge of building infrastructure software using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, and Cloud native technologies.
- Good understanding of network paradigms and available stacks.
- Comfortable with Linux system administration, capable of programming/scripting in Go, Python, Java, or equivalent.
- Proficient in analyzing logs and possesses strong debugging skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Agile and systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently while interacting with peers and engineers who often excel at these capabilities as well
- Experience working in an environment where cloud or off-premise enterprise applications have been utilized
- Passion for automation over repetitive manual work
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Understanding of AWS services such as ec2, route53, s3, load balancers etc Amazon Web Services (AWS) networking knowledge is desirable.
- We live by our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Your first responsibility is always to enforce to these principles in everything that you do
- An understanding of the sense of urgency involved in a production system setting and the implications of any changes made to such.
- Understand all aspects of the Guidewire Cloud operating model and work directly with our internal operational teams to identify key challenges and opportunities for improvement through tooling and automation.
- Ensure that we meet our milestones and maintain strict client SLAs and their defined KPIs.
- Build, automate and maintain our tooling infrastructure in AWS/On-Perm, focusing on Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD practices
- Ability to architect a reliable high availability cluster solution for development tools implementation
- Exert technical influence to improve the reliability of our products and systems
- Work in an agile team, handle on-call, and support deliverables in production
- Build monitors/dashboards/log visualizations to collect metrics and learn requirements to build solutions and tools to constantly improve availability, performance, up-time and response times of the platform
- Operate development and high-available production environments in AWS
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply For Guidewire Hiring News 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive