Heaptrace Off Campus Drive 2023 For Associate Business Analyst, Heaptrace Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Heaptrace
Role: Associate Business Analyst
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Heaptrace Off Campus Drive 2023
- The Business Analyst is a front-facing customer service role, primarily accountable for eliciting, validating, analyzing, and documenting business and operational requirements for various functional areas.
- The Business analyst works with clients and communicates to Offshore and Onshore teams.
We are looking for candidates who have worked as a BA for an IT service-based company only.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly with respect to requirements elicitation & analysis
- Strong experience working in agile/scrum.
- Ability to write the User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA/Teamwork.
- Extensive experience in converting business requirements into wireframes and mock-ups.
- Ability to run the scrum call and assign tasks in JIRA/Teamwork.
- Experience doing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensure the software meets all the requirements.
- Ability to plan and/manage requirements activities for multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities
- Experience designing and documenting process and information flows
- Conducts business requirements review meetings with all stakeholders
- Work with clients to identify requirements and be responsible for creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Participate in functional requirements process with technology partners.
- Work independently to provide semi-technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements.
- Provide Project Management support across all phases of SDLC/AGILE
- Analyses and documents client’s business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries
- Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases throughout the project.
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Basic Database concepts should be known.
- Basic understanding of third party integration (Payment gateways, CRM tools, and web services
- BE-Computer Science, IT
- Document (MS-World, Drive)
- Wireframe tools like Mock-ups
How To Apply For Heaptrace Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive