HSBC Careers 2024 for its Junior Developer/Software Engineer, HSBC Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates hould have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Junior Developer/Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.9.6LPA (Expected)
HSBC Careers 2024
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Software Engineer
In this role, you will:
- The position will focus on developing and implementing in the areas of integration, configurability, manageability, reliability, and performance.
- The implementation will mostly in Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spring Boot with Oracle as Database.
- Communicate and resolve interdependencies between different application.
- Hands on experience in Software Development using JAVA/J2EE for enterprise level applications or cloud
- Java/Micro services/API Developer with hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Good exposure to Google Kubernetes, Docker, Istio
- Comprehension of open source industrially recognized projects: SOA (SOAP & RESTFul), Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Kafka, SQL,
- Hands on experience with Micro services, API, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) using Java/J2EE Technologies and ability to write and optimize application code
- DevOps and CI tools (Jenkins, Git, Grunt, Bamboo, Artifactory) would be added advantage
- You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
How To Apply For HSBC Careers 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive