HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate/ Analyst, HSBC Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, should have degree in Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023
The role holder’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review of cases /alerts generated by HSBC Group application and ensure the anomalous activities are reported to Level 3 in accordance with regulatory requirements where appropriate
- Common fraud / errors / irregular customer requests are identified and escalated in accordance with procedures in a timely manner
- Collection of the necessary transaction background information / source documents for analysis.
- Follows processes and uses appropriate templates and reporting standards to ensure work is delivered in accordance with relevant timetables, quality standards and internal policies and procedures
- Acts as the first line of defense, monitoring business information to ensure that unusual activity is identified in a timely manner and escalated in accordance with procedures.
- Undertakes specific information and data gathering, checking and reporting in support of Compliance audits, projects and reviews, producing accurate, on-time outputs to the expected standards.
- Build on the knowledge of latest Anti Money laundering trends
- Achieve the levels of productivity and quality as per the standards, agreed for the process
- All data requirements (timesheets and process information) is accurately updated in a timely manner
- Understanding and applying a range of investigatory and audit techniques to objectively review all alerts assigned to them and rapidly disposition alerts through a preliminary review to determine whether the unusual activity that has generated the alert can be readily explained or whether grounds for further investigation exist.
- Using their business and operational knowledge to actively seek out and explore information to ensure a full understanding of the facts.
- Possessing and applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques to effectively prioritize and communicate key issues and outcomes through appropriate documentation and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of working in operational teams with an ability to add value to training through the effective use of personal experiences and narrative, in accordance with the Training Approach and Methodology.
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Computer literacy – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.,
- Knowledge of various Banking Products (Eg. Savings Bank Account, Current Accounts, Business Account etc.) essential
- Knowledge/Experience in Transaction Monitoring
- Understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing is and the cost to society.
- The primary role of the BTL Analyst is to rapidly disposition alerts via a preliminary review to filter alerts that can readily be negated (i.e. obviously show no signs of anomalous behavior) utilizing the internal system data sources to establish whether the anomalous behavior can be allayed at Level 1.
- If not, the Associate will escalate the alert to Level 2 as a case for detailed investigation utilizing all internal and external sources available, and continue working on the same investigation.
- Once the Associate has reached a conclusion, if the case is deemed to not represent unusual behavior, it will be closed.
- If it is deemed anomalous, the case will be escalated with a summary of the findings to the AML Investigations (AMLi) team (Level 3).
- The investigation is based around the local in-country HSBC customers and the specific transaction(s) that have generated the alert (s)/case on their HSBC account(s). Using the Transaction Monitoring system screens and the criteria which highlights the reason that the case/alert has generated an investigation needs to be undertaken using core bank systems.
How To Apply For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply For Link 1 : Click Here
To Apply For Link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive