Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Technology Support Specialist, Infosys Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Infosys
Role:Technology Support Specialist
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any BAtch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
- The Technical Help Desk Support (L1) is responsible for providing first-level technical support to our US-based clients.
- This includes answering phone calls, emails, and chat messages, as well as providing remote troubleshooting assistance.
- The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and chat messages from clients regarding technical issues.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate team members.
- Document all customer interactions in the ticketing system.
- Stay up to date on the latest technical developments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
How To Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive