Itron Hiring News 2023 For its Intern – Trainee, Itron Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Com/MBA or equivalent. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Itron
Role: Intern – Trainee
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Com/MBA or equivalent
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Itron Hiring News 2023
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills and experience.
- Self-motivated B BE, BTech, MCA MBA, MCom or equivalent from recognized University looking for an entry-level role to kickstart career in oracle ERP Space.
- Knowledge of SQL,PL/SQL and Java will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open to any challenging work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions.
- High energy, self-starter leader with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership of production issues, tasks, and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly and provide a user-friendly solution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional and Technical issues of simple, complex and critical service requests. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by Itron employees and users of Oracle ERP.
As IT Support Professional, you will perform functional, technical and maintenance activities to include but not limited to the following:
- Responding to functional assistance incidents from the business users, problem analysis and change implementation.
- Provide Route Cause Analysis (RCA) to the recurring problems and resolution.
- Ability to debug the system for issues reported and provide clarity/work around to business users on the fix / gap identified.
- Contribute to building knowledge base for issue resolution and commonly asked questions/issues.
- Build automation and scripts to proactively identify issues, job failures and resolve those.
- Identify/modify standard/custom reports that are needed to produce Statutory, Management, Reconciliation reports and others.
- Monitor and build dashboard of jobs and scripts that run regularly.
- Create, test and implement code changes and integrate them with existing programs as needed.
- Provide timely and effective reporting/updates on status of work being done for Incidents, Service Requests and change implementation.
- Working with the super users to resolve all issues for the reported incidents. Research the issues on Metalink/Oracle Support site and Open the TAR/SAR with Oracle for critical issues.
- Implement various improvised processes to prevent user errors and stabilizing the system.
- Set up value sets, key flex fields, descriptive flex fields, concurrent program, printers, function, menus, responsibility, users.
- Flexible to work in night shifts.
- Education: BE, BTech, MCA MBA, MCom or equivalent from recognized University. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
How To Apply For Itron Hiring News 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive