KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Conflict:Analyst, KPMG Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. in order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: KPMG
Role: Conflict : Analyst
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must for a Risk Analyst. They must be able to quickly analyze a large collection of data, then create reports and determine results.
- Decision making: Risk Analysts are often in charge of making business and financial decisions for their clients. The ability to quickly analyze data and make a decision, such as which stock or whether or not to issue credit, is crucial.
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills are important for Risk Analysts. They must communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members at all levels.
- Project management: Risk Analysts often work on multiple projects simultaneously. They must be able to organize and manage their time to complete all projects.
Equal employment opportunity information:
- KPMG India has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status.
- KPMG India values diversity and we request you to submit the details below to support us in our endeavor for diversity.
- Providing the below information is voluntary and refusal to submit such information will not be prejudicial to you.
About KPMG in India:
- KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited.
- KPMG was established in India in August 1993.
- Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition.
- KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
- KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors.
- We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
How To Apply For KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive