Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Graduate Engineer Trainee, Lenovo Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree inBachelor’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Lenovo
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any BAtch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023
- Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT/CS/ECE or related field
Experience: less than 1 year of relevant experience in the specific areas of Technology (Database/Network/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security Administration).
- Basic knowledge and understanding on network, compute, and cloud.
- Familiarity with basic administration tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of system administration
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work across Geographies and multi-cultural environments
- Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles would be a bonus. Standard industry certifications are added advantage
- Complete training programs specific to the respective area of specialization (Database/Network/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security Administration)
- Provide L1 level monitoring support and assistance in the administration of databases/networks/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security systems
- Monitor and respond to alerts and incidents according to defined procedures
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as backups, software updates, and patch installations
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective system performance and security
- Document and maintain accurate records of system configurations and changes
- Follow established operational processes and contribute to their improvement
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices relevant to the specific area of specialization
- Communicate effectively with team members and escalate issues when necessary
- Adhere to security protocols and compliance requirements
- Support senior administrators in project implementation and other related tasks
How To Apply For Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive