Meesho Recruitment 2024 for its DevOps – I, Meesho Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Meesho
Role: DevOps – I
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Meesho Recruitment 2024
As an SDE I DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and supporting our company’s BAU operations, handling cloud migrations between different cloud service providers, and conducting proof-of-concepts (POCs) to cater to the requirements of engineering teams. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operations and efficient delivery of services.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Google Cloud.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD methodologies and tools like Jenkins, Git and ArgoCD.
- Understanding with infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Strong troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills around Infrastructure and Systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Manage and maintain day-to-day BAU operations, including monitoring system performance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring high availability.
- Lead and execute cloud migration projects, transferring applications and services between different cloud service providers.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand their requirements and provide POCs for new tools, technologies, and processes to improve efficiency.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to streamline operational processes.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for deploying applications across various environments.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to optimize system architecture for scalability and reliability.
- Monitor and analyze system logs and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and take proactive measures.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in DevOps, cloud computing, and infrastructure automation.
- Actively participate in rotational on-call duties to ensure continuous operational support.
How To Apply For Meesho Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive