Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate Data Anlayst, Moodys Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Undergraduate/Bachelors Degree. If you are intrested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Moodys
Role: Associate Data Anlayst
Experience: 1-5 Year
Qualification: Undergraduate/Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023
- Associate Data analysts will be responsible for collating and validating data from multiple sources.
- Candidate should have good eye for details and good understanding for data attributes for mapping at different levels of the product.
- Associate Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining data accuracy and lineage and look for trends, patterns and anomalies within it.
- This role will also facilitate the process of working with the IT, support and development teams to ensure the timely and seamless delivery of data.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree or equivalent qualification.
- 1-5 years of work experience in data analysis/ data validation/data management
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income Securities (Bonds, debts) and Reference data (ISIN, CUSIP, CIK’s and LEI’s)
- Knowledge of SQL, MS Excel and/or Access, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau will be preferred.
- Experience working in Agile environments and design thinking will be preferred.
- Should have excellent verbal and writing skills, time management skills, ability to work in teams and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a self-directed and independent manner.
- Client focused, proactive, and results oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- SQL, JIRA, and Agile methodology experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Moody’s rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus
- Perform data quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data in our regulatory reports.
- Responsible for ensuring data’s quality and fitness for purpose of the organization’s regulatory reporting data assets, including working with Tech teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Following all the rules and procedures related to capturing discrepancies, reporting and reconciliation of data issues.
- Performing regular maintenance and validation of data attributes and think of ways on improving functionality.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to support updating / improving and standardizing existing processes to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, root cause analysis, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Coordination of data from multiple sources and verification of the integrity of the data
- Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
- Assist in the removal corrupted data and fixing inconsistencies and related problems
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Should be able to work on analysing raw data to perform proper and accurate data mapping between datasets.
- Utilizing BI tools including Rapid SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau etc for data Intelligence and analysis.
- Working with Subject Matter experts and project teams to gather all data migration and Data Mapping requirements
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment and participate in backlog review and Sprint planning sessions, following Agile methodology
- Work with the Global Middle Office (GMO), Report Owners, Technology and other teams((e.g., ODC, Compliance, Government and Public Affairs, Legal, MIT, etc.) to make corrections and updates as needed to ensure accuracy of data.
- Striving to meet team goals in terms of accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
- Keeping the process SOPs updated at any point of time with all the latest update.
How To Apply For Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive