Company Name: Morningstar
Location: Navi Mumbai
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Graduate Degree
Batch: ANy Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Morningstar Recruitment 2024
- BE / Graduate
Nice to have:
- Good to have experience on performance engineering and application and log monitoring tools.
- Understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, or SPA.
- Experience with Java, Linux and Full-stack web development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, domain modeling, and building highly scalable and available systems
- Experience with REST API development, integration and testing.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with Agile and JIRA.
- Knowledge of build and dependency management tools like Maven or Gradle.
- Understanding of mitigation of web applications security vulnerabilities as covered by OWASP Top 10.
- Build well designed, well-engineered, stable, scalable products across a variety of markets
- Follow software design best practices such as continuous integration and deployment, test-driven development, and agile principles.
- Solve investors’ problems with technology, understanding market chaos at work and crafting technically appropriate interactive experiences to communicate effectively with individual investors.
- Take ownership of the success of the team with a “gets things done” attitude; the ability to understand and leverage new technologies, potentially wearing many hats including business analyst, DBA, QA, and project manager.
- Analyze and remediate production issues and build instrumentation and operational readiness into the systems architecture.
- Be passionate about quality, process, programming, and investing in general, seeing opportunities for improvement, seizing them, and then sharing your findings with others.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Help to shape product vision.
- Ability to build within and on top of our specific technologies and build new ones that encompass our business needs
How To Apply For Morningstar Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive