NEC Recruitment 2024 for its Non Technical Internship – Managed Services, NEC Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in 2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch. In order to apply, candidates should ahve degree in BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NEC
Role: Non Technical Internship – Managed Services
Batch: 2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Hybrid
Salary: Rs.4.3 LPA (Expected)
NEC Recruitment 2024
The purpose of this role is to provide Service Desk 1st level Technical Support for Incident and Service Request resolution to ICT customers within agreed service levels whilst achieving high customer service and quality standards.
- Stipend Offered-10 k per month
- Duration of Internship-6 months starting immediately (Dec’23 to Jun’24). NOC from college shall be required.
- Internship Location- Noida(Hybrid).
- Qualification-Any non technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA etc with min 60% scores throughout academics & without any active backlog
- Preferred batch-2023/2024
- Students will have to work in shift (Morning, Afternoon and Night). For the same monthly roaster will be prepared.
- Ensuring the best customer experience by providing superior level of customer service and maximum availability at all times
- Log all incidents, service requests and problems, accurately following the practices defined for each process, including updates to existing tickets
- Diagnose, prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve incidents where possible, or escalate where necessary, within Service Levels, following pre-defined processes accurately in an ITIL environment
- Timely and accurate documentation of work performed, to the standard required and using the systems, processes and/or methods specified.
- Proactively develop knowledge articles to improve the resolution process and increase customer satisfaction in line with continual service improvement strategies
- Meet or exceed all internal KPIs
- Maintain technical and product knowledge and expertise, through research and self-development to ensure support remains efficient, effective and relevant to the business needs of the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with customers
- Provide a high level of technical and operational support to customers, both external and internal
- Excellent and Effective verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
How To Apply For NEC Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive