NetApp Recruitment 2023 For its Software Engineer, NetApp Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NetApp
Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
NetApp Recruitment 2023
- We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
- “At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
- From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp embraces innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
- Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge systems-oriented projects linking the cloud to the data center.
- We’re looking for a proven developer with a strong systems background, a drive to innovate, and experience in delivering products to market.
- We’re developing a next generation SW architecture to provide the infrastructure for highly innovative systems applications.
- Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/subsystems
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups
- Providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
- Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
- A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
How To Apply For NetApp Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive