Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Research Analyst/Data Analyst, Nielsen Drive is organizing for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree/MBA. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Nielsen
Role: Research Analyst/Data Analyst
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Bachelors Degree/MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type:Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen’s Campaign Analytics business helps clients address today’s most important issues in media planning, media effectiveness and media related survey research. Our team brings together industry thought leaders, expert consultants, leading measurement technologies and rich datasets. We harness this powerful combination to help clients make strategic and tactical business decisions that improve their success. Research Analytics Consultant is responsible for collaborating with various Nielsen commercial consultants to support the consultation, sales and delivery of solutions across cross-platform ad effectiveness and consultative research solutions.
- BS Degree in related discipline and 5+ years’ experience in Data Analytics.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, dashboarding and reporting, involving large datasets and multiple data sources data Analytics experience (ability to analyze and provide insights without advanced familiarity with dataset).
- Experience creating KPIs and using BI reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc)Extensive experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, Talend) with a track record of clean, efficient code design.
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English for working with global partners.
- Relevant 6 months to 2 years of experience in Market Research (quantitative – primary survey research) domain.
- Good understanding of survey methodology.
- Knowledge of SPSS preferred.
- MBA in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Workplace and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong project management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to deliver under deadlines.
- Close attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and develop skills.
- Willingness to work at 2:30 p.m.- 11:30 p.m. shift.
- Works with the Quality Office and cross-functional teams to develop a deep understanding of Gracenote data flows and provide insights into the data quality of our Video, Music, and Sports clients.
- Utilize multiple tools to implement modular code and refine data queries from multiple databases, data warehouses, data lakes to perform data analysis, data visualizations, and answer clients as well as internal queries.
- Integrate, assemble, summarize, validate, and disseminate data from numerous systems to present feasibility and data quality recommendations to stakeholders within the context of their business questions.
- Analyze and validate data quality measures and thresholds and implement quality escapes, reports and dashboards to monitor and analyze metrics and KPIs for GN Content Document thoroughly all reporting and analysis projects
How To Apply For Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
To Apply Link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive