NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 for its System Software Intern – Deep Learning Acceleator, NVIDIA Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Role: Systems Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024
NVIDIA is hiring Systems Software Interns for its Deep Learning teams. As a Systems Software Intern you will be responsible for helping develop, verify, and maintain compilers and software drivers for next generation NVIDIA deep learning hardware. You and other specialists on our team will help advance NVIDIA’s leadership to tackle real world real-time problems in the autonomous driving domain.
This position offers several opportunities such as working on innovative software/hardware platforms as well as DL algorithms supporting our autonomous driving effort. The work will take place in Bangalore, Karnataka, working in close collaboration with our international team of engineers as well as with our customer facing business units. Depending on your skills, interests, and our needs, the job may either involve algorithmic design, coding and testing software, as well as work related to our verification infrastructure.
- M. tech/BTech student in Computer Science or E&C
- A strong interest in deep learning/AI and are aware of the latest academic developments
- You have followed courses in the area of machine learning, deep learning, probability theory, algorithms
- Think analytically, have a drive for neat solutions, master mathematical tools and algorithms, and are skilled in solving numerical problems
- Programming experience with C/C++ and Python.
- Used one or more DL frameworks such as ONNX, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- An outstanding teammate and have excellent social skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and apply compiler and systems software algorithms aiming at solving concrete problems in the context of deep learning
- Autonomously conduct and lead small research tasks, report, and analyze results
- Design and maintain performance and precision modeling
- Work on testing and improving our software, applying best software practices
- Support our automotive and embedded product teams when requested
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Code on your free time with AI related projects you would like to share with us
- Do you already have an academic track record and publications?
- Have you worked with embedded systems?
How To Apply For NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive