NVIDIA Recruitment 2024 for Software Engineering Intern – GeForce NOW Cloud, NIVIDA Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates should have degree in B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Role: Software Engineering Intern – GeForce NOW Cloud
Qualification: B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.4.2 to 9 LPA (Expected)
NVIDIA Recruitment 2024
GeForce NOW is Nvidia’s Cloud Gaming service, streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device type and capabilities – low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. Using the most advanced GPUs and Nvidia proprietary software, GeForce NOW transforms the gaming experience with always up-to-date games on always the latest hardware, a streaming experience rivaling that of a local PC, and a near-instant launch – just click and play! For more details see http://www.geforce.com/geforce-now?nvid=nv-int-gn-4. We are looking for System Software Engineers who see the big picture of Cloud Computing and are deeply technical, creative, and hands-on. You will design, build and deploy highly scalable cloud-based solutions for GeForce NOW. You will require a deep understanding of programming languages, distributed systems, multi-threading, and most importantly, cloud services. Your work will craft scalable and efficient cloud services to drive Visual Computing, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College
- Strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Hands-on development on projects of high-quality, highly distributed cloud-based RESTful web services
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, cloud-scale software, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated skills in a wide variety of languages including Java Spring Boot, Golang, C/C++, and Python.
- Basic understanding of cloud design in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, and security
- Design, build and implement scalable cloud-based systems for SaaS/PaaS
- Help drive the underlying technology stack and the implementation methodology
- Work closely with other teams on new products or features/improvements of existing products
- Drive performance tuning and automation
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
How To Apply For NVIDIA Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive