Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 For its GAOC Accountant/Associate/Intern, Qualcomm Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Role: GAOC Accountant/Associate/Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B.Com Graduate) with 0-2 years of proven accounting experience
- Accounting experience in a multi-GAAP environment and shared service center is a plus
- Exposure in working in ERP instance (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to learn/understand standards & processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Has good fundamental organization & prioritization skills
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in large Multi-National Company will be an added advantage for the candidate
The Global Accounting Operations Center (GAOC), a component of the Qualcomm Controllership Team, is in charge to provide support in the accounting activities related to closing of the books of Qualcomm affiliates across globe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Account receivable, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany, Fixed Assets and General Accounting.
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities
- Prepare and record properly supported standard entries.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis and other ad-hoc support as required by the business) according to the respective business deadlines
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal and external auditors
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager
How To Apply For Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
To Apply Link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive