Razorpay Recruitment 2024 for its Junior Analyst – Risk Management, Razorpay Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate/Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Razorpay
Role: Junior Analyst – Risk Management
Qualification: Any Graduate/Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Razorpay Recruitment 2024
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
We are a full-stack financial services organisation, committed to helping Indian businesses with comprehensive and innovative payment and business banking solutions built over robust technology to address the entire length and breadth of the payment and banking journey for any business. Over the past year, we’ve disbursed loans worth millions of dollars in loans to thousands of businesses. In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via Razorpay X) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital).
- Freshers, knowledge about a customer support app or CRM , such as freshdesk.
- Interpersonal skills – Friendly and pleasant demeanour over phone and email
- Communication skills – Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Listening skills – Understand, anticipate and resolve queries arising from various stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Excellent organisational skills and multitasking skills. Identify anomalies or suspicious behaviours and act quickly to reduce impact
- Takes initiatives – Quickly and thoroughly solves problems when deliveries, transaction or experience do not go 100% as planned
- Monitor transactions/ merchants to identify risk/fraud and take necessary action immediately.
- Handle transaction queries in case of discrepancies where disputes arise from the customer.
- Work closely with the partner banks and Cybercell to handle chargebacks/customer disputes and ensure timely recovery to reduce losses.
- Speak to merchants or customers to understand and address queries/concerns.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce risks by providing inputs on enhancing the process and reduce monetary losses.
How To Apply For Razorpay Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive