Safeguard Global Careers For its Client Support Global, Safeguard Global Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in ant Batch. In order to apply, candiates should ahve degree in Any Graduate. if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Safeguard Global
Role: Client Support Specialist
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Safeguard Global Careers
The key goal of a Client Support Specialist is managing the life cycle of each workers employment with Safeguard Global. Key priorities for this position include day to day query management, communicating compliantly with internal/external providers, and ensuring timely worker payments. Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure worker/client satisfaction, providing exceptional service to clients queries and resolution within set KPI’s.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage end to end life cycle for Safeguard Global’s workers/clients post onboard.
- Maintain all relevant worker documentation through the life cycle of employment.
- Attend client calls proactively and as needed.
- Ensure necessary benefits are finalised if not completed during Implementation.
- Monitor and maintain benefits during life cycle of employment for each worker.
- Ensure background checks are completed as requested if not finalised prior to first payroll through Implementation.
- Working with clients to obtain/relay expert in-country requirements during workers life cycle.
- Point of contact for client queries.
- Ensure payment accuracy in a timely manner for payroll.
- Working with Credit Control and other internal teams to ensure no debt on client accounts.
- Work through compliant offboards for all workers whether on Indefinite or Fixed Term Contracts, this could be voluntary terminations or involuntary.
- Day to day HR related service to client, advise on compliant HR related queries.
- Manage any changes in employment contracts, changes after initial onboard such as salary changes or benefits provided.
What will give you an advantage:
- One to three years of working experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Self-directed individual with initiative
- Good attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Client focused
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
How To Apply For Safeguard Global Careers?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive