Salesforce Internship 2024 for its Infrastructure Engineer/Site Reliability Intern, Salesforce Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Salesforce
Role: Infrastructure Engineer/Site Reliability Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: ₹90K/ Month (Expected)
Salesforce Internship 2024
- The Salesforce CIO Org is looking for an experienced Technical Writer join our Content Strategy & Governance team. This position will be assigned to assist in technical documentation for our Site Reliability team. Candidates
- should have experience in research, preparing and producing various types of technical documents (ie knowledge articles and standard operating procedures), and should have a range of skills, including writing, editing and communication, that allow them to prepare accurate, well-written documents. This role reports to the Manager of Content Strategy & Governance.
- Desired Requirements:
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience writing/creating technical knowledge content
- Experience building out knowledge/competency centers in a technical environment
- Experience building knowledge management frameworks, tools, and practices for global organizations
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically as well as the ability to handle details.
- Strong organizational and management skills to manage multiple projects, responsibilities, and staff.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills demonstrated by ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Employees expect, and deserve the highest quality of support and enablement.
- A successfully Content Strategy program and structure will help employees self solve repeatable issues while allowing support staff to focus on solving and innovating new solutions.
- Success in this role will be measured by the consistency with which our teams use the assets created/managed by this team (user adoption), employee satisfaction, and strength of relationships created with operational leaders.
- Working with the operational support teams to access the current state of knowledge and content
- Building out knowledge management processes and solutions
- Migrating content from current repositories to the newer technologies
- Helping maintain the Site Reliability knowledge management capabilities, processes, and solutions
- Leveraging knowledge and best practice experience to identify and champion recommendations for improvements opportunities
- Advising on Analytics/reporting to define success content
- Ensuring compliance with knowledge specific standards and policies
How To Apply For Salesforce Internship 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive