S&P Global Recruitment 2023 For its Associate Software Developer, S&P Global Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: S&P Global
Role: Associate Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
S&P Global Recruitment 2023
- S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
- We provide the , world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead.
- As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
How To Apply For S&P Global Recruitment 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive