Sprinklr Is Hiring For its Associate Program Manager, Sprinklr Drive is organizing For candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candiates should ahve degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, please as soon as possible.
Company Name: Sprinklr
Role: Associate Program Manager
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Sprinklr Is Hiring
We’re searching for a qualified program manager to work closely with the CHRO. This person will have an immediate impact on our productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives to departments. The ideal candidate will have proven success in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
Objectives of this role
- Oversee strategic business initiatives, from development through successful execution, under the guidance of senior leadership and department heads.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and optimize organizational procedures for efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or a related field. Master’s degree from a Tier 1 Institute
- Six Sigma preferred
- Proven experience as strategy analyst/consulting analyst or similar role, in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify patterns, and draw meaningful insights.
- Excellent research and problem-solving abilities, with a detail-oriented approach.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other analytical tools.
- Experience with Visualization tools such as Power BI/ Tableau is a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to diverse stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Serve as liaison with various stakeholders, executives, senior leaders, and CHRO regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee daily operations in collaboration with HR leaders & team and business leaders.
- Develop and build on relationships with stakeholders for increased efficiency and responsiveness of existing operations and help define new operational strategies by working alongside the CHRO and other leaders on special projects that are entrepreneurial in nature.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Business Partnership: Own stakeholder relationships regarding capacity, cost, utilization, project management, reporting and analytics. Partner with senior leadership team members to provide data driven decisions using analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Collaborate with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to define and refine the company’s strategic priorities.
- Business Acumen and Structured Thinking: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our business model, products/services, and target market segments. Identify areas for improvement, potential risks, and opportunities. Demonstrate structured thinking in approach when solving business problems.
- Data insights and analysis: Develop Hypothesis, churn quick analysis and summarize insights in a crisp manner. Present the insights to members of the senior leadership team to drive better outcomes
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of strategic initiatives. Monitor and track performance metrics, providing regular reports and analysis to senior management.
- Communication: Prepare and review visualizations from data to promote internal understanding. Clearly articulate insights. Assist in the development of executive-level presentations, summarizing strategic findings and recommendations.
How To Apply For Sprinklr Is Hiring?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive