Teradata Recruitment 2023 For its Software Engineer, Teradata Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/Ph.d. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Teradata
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: Any BAtch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.12 LPA (Expected)
Teradata Recruitment 2023
- At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI.
- By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions.
- The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
Who You’ll Work With
- You’ll work with others who share your passion. Where business serves expertise.
- Where a healthy respect for courage and original thinking inspires you to bring your best to what we do together.
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Experience Background:
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
How To Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive