Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Trainee Software Engineers, Thomson Reuters Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- Executes on delivering technical solutions for routine, low complexity projects
- Supports Engineers/Sr. Engineers on more complex projects
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications provided by others.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets client and business needs.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which a more senior developer will typically review.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Actively participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Ability to understand low-complexity business requirements and translate them into coding
- Ability to interpret code and solve problems based on existing good practices and standards
- Acts on the correction of incidents identified by the continuous code quality inspection tool
- Need for guidance and review in carrying out activities
- Can participate in the code review process for learning purposes
- Responds to routine or standard requests from internal or external customers
- Gains support from colleagues for ideas and initiatives
- Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with customers
- Displays a growth mindset to understand the markets we serve, our products and customers along with their needs and priorities
- Seeks to understand product strategy & objectives
- Demonstrates curiosity and an excellent capacity for learning; can recover from setbacks.
- Communicates information clearly, asks questions and checks for understanding
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive