Uber Hiring News 2024 for its Product Design Internship, Uber Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Uber
Role: Product Deisgn Internship
Qualification: Expected graduation date- 2025
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Upto 1.6 Lakh Per Month (Via AmbitionBox)
Uber Hiring News 2024
At Uber we’re reimagining the way the world moves for the better. That means being bold in our decisions and building for something bigger. We’re seeking a hardworking and thoughtful design candidate to help define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far. All of our interns make an impact from day one. We are looking for someone who loves problem-solving and thrives on collaboration in a supportive workplace.
The team at Bangalore/Hyderabad studio critically works on global products under Rides, Merchants, Mobility,Customer Obsession and Foundations. As a Product Design Intern working with the team, your number one job would be to make mobility effortless through building magical experiences for our riders.You will work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and UX researchers to iterate, build, and launch usable, useful and delightful frameworks. You’ll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in concepting, prototyping, ux research, service design, information design, and spec delivery. Your work will span building experiences and frameworks consumer-facing experiences for Uber’s mobility products like the micro-mobility, uber bus and core ride sharing experiences.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s in Design.
- Expected graduation date- 2025
- Intermediate conversational English skills, and confidence in reading / writing. Be willing to dedicate time for further development in the English language
- Availability to start in July 2024 or sooner, for a period of 6 months
- Your growing portfolio has some standout work and at least one project that demonstrates the ability to build high-quality UI/UX. Can include academic work, hackathons, design competitions and/or publications.
- Embed directly in one of Uber’s product teams, working on a project in close collaboration with other designers & researchers.
- Experience the feeling of designing for millions of users – and hopefully teach us something too!
- Designers at Uber live and breathe prototypes – and are always up-to-date on the latest and greatest prototyping tools. During your internship at Uber, you’ll test out your design ideas with all kinds of high-and-low fidelity prototypes. By the end of your internship, you’ll be fully versed in new tools and trends.
- Work alongside other members of a product team to get the fit and finish right. You’ll experience release cycles and learn what details matter at each stage of the product development process.
- Utilize Uber’s design system while evolving the framework to tackle new use cases
- Present your work to the Design Team, and leave with valuable takeaways and portfolio pieces.
How To Apply For Uber Hiring News 2024 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive