Yolo Group Recruitment 2023 For its Data Engineer, YOlo Group Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive in candidates in 2023 Batch. In order to apply, should have degree in Bachelors/Higher Degree. If you are interested, please as soon as possible.
Company Name: Yolo Group
Role: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/higher degree
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Yolo Group Recruitment 2023
- Our Data Engineering department in Hyderabad is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey
- As a Data Engineer, you will complement our existing database development and maintenance function.
- You’ll work with the Data Engineering team and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain a first-class database solution to support reporting, analysis, and data solution functions within the Company.
- Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Batch of 2023 preferred.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Compatible with popular programming languages like Java, Python, or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and Database Management Systems.
- It is good to have an understanding of MongoDB, PostgresDB, or similar database.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain production systems reliability.
- Work with the Platform team to understand Platform architecture and functionality.
- Maintain effective development and UAT environments to support a rapidly changing business.
- Maintain audit and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all managed DWH datasets.
- Collaborate in DWH technical developments.
- Liaise with Platform and Business teams to support Platform development to be conducive to downstream data consumption
- Optimize databases to ensure efficient/quick data consumption
- Integrate additional data sources into the DWH environment with support from the Business Intelligence team.
- Involve in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining our data repositories, pipeline, and analytical solutions.
What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group
- Free parking at the office
How To Apply For Yolo Group Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive